ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. — The St. Louis County Library has temporarily closed its Natural Bridge branch after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The branch will be disinfected before reopening to the public, according to a press release.
The library said all employees at every branch follow CDC and county guidelines including wearing masks, practicing social distancing and limiting prolonged interactions with staff and guests.
The library also has Plexiglass barriers, quarantines returned materials for 72 hours and follows enhanced cleaning protocols, the release stated.
The library said the branch would be closed until further notice and will not be serving meals or diaper service this week.
Click here for details about the library’s reopening information.
- St. Louis Public Library begins phase 2 of reopening plan
- St. Louis County Library branches reopen Friday after closing due to COVID-19 concerns
- St. Charles City-County libraries to reopen next Monday
- Saint Louis Art Museum unveils reopening plans
- Gateway Arch National Park and Museum reopens to visitors after nearly 3 months