ST. LOUIS — The much-anticipated St. Louis Wheel and Soda Fountain have opened, and St. Louisans finally get to enjoy the ride, and freak shakes.
But another addition to Union Station is opening soon: The Train Shed.
The first photos of the restaurant were shared on social media Tuesday night.
The space features a large bar, marble-top tables, booths and large ceiling-to-floor windows.
‘Every track leads home to the Train Shed’
The Train Shed will be a place where you can gather with friends for contemporary cuisine, beer and cocktails, according to its website.
The menu will have something for everyone whether you want finger food, pizza, burgers, sandwiches and other entrees.
The restaurant is located where Houlihan’s used to be at 201 S. 18th Street.
Anyone who is interested in working at The Train Shed can apply here. It is set to open next month!
MORE ON UNION STATION
- St. Louis Aquarium to hold its first job fair Monday
- St. Louis Wheel and Soda Fountain open Monday at Union Station
- St. Louis Wheel gives crowds a new perspective on Union Station's future
- First look: The food and drinks coming to Union Station's retro Soda Fountain
- Watch: Time-lapse video shows St. Louis Wheel come full circle