GRANITE CITY, Ill. — A water main break outside of Bellemore Village Shopping Center is impacting traffic in the area Tuesday morning.
American Water dug up two large holes and are working to fix the break.
5 On Your Side first heard about the break around 11 p.m. on Monday.
The break is impacting traffic on Nameoki Road. No word on if there is a boil order in place.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Police chase stolen Spire truck across state lines, driver arrested just north of SLU
- Woman robbed at gunpoint in south city Target parking garage during store hours
- Blues turn the page on championship season, ready to prove themselves again
- St. Louis County couple married 66 years killed when driver hits them head-on
- Boo at the Zoo is back this October!
- Prost! St. Louis one of the best Oktoberfest cities in new ranking
- St. Louis Aquarium announces naming contest for new otters