Mirror, mirror on the wall, which Disney princess is the fairest of them all..in Missouri and Illinois??
Well, if you can believe the analysis from CableTV.com, it's Elsa from Frozen!
The company was inspired to create the list by the trailer of the new movie, Ralph Breaks the Internet, which features all of the Disney princesses. They used Google trends to see which princess had been searched the most in every state in the last twelve months.
The Queen of Arendelle reigned supreme across the country, and along with her sister Anna, took the top spots in more than half the country!
Here are some of the other highlights from the report:
- Ariel from The Little Mermaid was popular in Florida, which seems on brand for a state with 663 miles of beach.
- Louisiana is all about Tiana from The Princess and the Frog, set in their famous city of New Orleans.
- Esmeralda, the kind-hearted Romani woman from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, took first in California, which has a dense Romani American population.
- Wyoming is a big part of America’s bear country, which probably contributed a lot to Wyomingites’ love for the bear-wrangling Merida from Brave.
- With vast deserts of their own, Nevada and Arizona may have been drawn to the setting of Aladdin. Jasmine was their number-one princess.
- Utah had a five-way tie for its favorite princess
- Sadly, Moana didn't win in any state!
Check out the results from around the country here.