ST. LOUIS — The St. Louis Blues have released details about what fans can expect for the first two home games of the Western Conference Finals.
The Blues will play at the Enterprise Center for Games 3 and 4 of the series against the San Jose Sharks.
Game 3 is set for 7 p.m. Wednesday on NBC Sports. Doors will open at 5 p.m. at the Anheuser-Busch Biergarten for a pregame rally and happy hour. The season ticket holder doors will open at 5:15 p.m., and the general public doors will open at 5:30 p.m.
The Blues are asking fans to be in their seats early for a light show. All fans going to Game 3 will get an LED wristband that syncs to the lights and music—making them a part of the pregame experience.
All fans also will get a “Bleed Blue” rally towel.
Game 4 of the series is set for 7 p.m. Friday on NBC Sports. Fans can use the Anheuser-Busch Biergarten entrance starting at 4:30 p.m. for a pregame happy hour and rally. The season ticket holder doors will open at 5:15 p.m., and the general public doors will open at 5:30 p.m.
Rally towels will be given away to all fans again. However, there will be no light show for this game.
This is not a home game, but the Blues announced they're opening up the Enterprise Center to let fans watch the game in the stands on the big screen.
Tickets are $5 for season ticket holders and $10 for everyone else.
Other than watching the game on the big screen, there will be happy hour and specially priced concessions, live music at the Anheuser-Busch Biergarten, giveaways and more.
Proceeds from the tickets will go to Blues for Kids. Click here for more information.
Here is the rest of the Round 3 schedule:
- Game 5: Blues at Sharks, Sunday, May 19 at 2 p.m. — on 5 On Your Side
- Game 6: Blues vs. Sharks, Tuesday, May 21 at 7 p.m. (if necessary) — on NBC Sports
- Game 7: Blues at Sharks, Thursday, May 23 at 8 p.m. (if necessary) — on NBC Sports
Top Blues stories people are reading right now:
- Imo's Pizza bodysuit man steals show at game two of the Western Conference Finals
- Brother vs. brother battle in the Western Conference Finals
- St. Louis estimates each home playoff game brings in $300k for just the city alone
- NHL alerts Blues fans of counterfeit Stanley Cup playoff gear
- 'Almost 100 pucks were signed', Blues collection destroyed in fire
- Dodgers organist plays 'Gloria' during David Freese at-bat
Top video people are watching right now: