EDMONTON, Alberta — Leon Draisaitl scored twice, and the Edmonton Oilers beat the defending champion St. Louis Blues 4-2.
Caleb Jones and Josh Archibald also scored to help the Oilers improve to 7-1-2 in their last 10 games.
Mikko Koskinen stopped 30 shots.
David Perron and Robert Thomas had goals for the Blues, who have lost four of their last five.
Jake Allen finished with 31 saves.
More on the Blues
- Justin Bieber puts Blues goalie Jordan Binnington on alert for their impending shootout showdown
- If the Blues are eyeing a trade, who might they target?
- Blues place Oskar Sundqvist on injured reserve
- 'It was special for all 4 of us' | St. Louis Blues fire up hometown crowd at All-Star Game
- Blues rep the Super Bowl-bound Kansas City Chiefs on All-Star Friday night