ST. LOUIS — Pam and Jim are at it again.
The actors behind one of the most famous couples in TV history are reheating their Twitter rivalry over Stanley.
Not that Stanley.
They're reigniting the rivalry over the Stanley Cup.
The actors from 'The Office' are on opposite sides of the debate.
St. Louis native and big Blues fan Jenna Fischer is throwing social media shade at her TV husband, John Krasinski, who’s a big Boston Bruins fan.
‘Uh oh. Looks like Pam might be going home with Stanley. Who would have guessed! #LetsGoBlues,’ Fischer wrote on Twitter after the Blues took at 3-2 series lead.
‘Wow… this is how you wanna play this Fischer?... ok. Game ON! #BruinsIn7’
The Blues take on the Bruins Sunday night in St. Louis. A Blues win means Stanley stays in St. Louis.
Sorry, not sorry, Jim.
Top Blues stories people are reading right now:
- Jim and Pam from 'The Office' are in a Blues-Bruins rivalry
- Frank Cusumano: The best sports story I’ve ever covered
- Not your average job: 'Keeper of the Cup' has front seat for history
- Diehard Blues couple has Blues-themed wedding
- Charles Glenn sings 'Gloria' lullaby to newborns in Missouri Baptist video
- Just one more
- One last anthem: Charles Glenn to take final bow in Game 6
Top Blues video people are watching right now: