ST. LOUIS — The U.S. Olympic Team Trials for gymnastics that was originally scheduled for June 25-28 at Enterprise Center has been rescheduled for June 24-27, 2021 at the same venue.
The St. Louis Sports Commission and Enterprise Center will serve as the hosts for the four-day competition. The men’s and women’s gymnastics teams for the Tokyo Olympic Games will be named in St. Louis at the end of the trials.
Those who purchased tickets for the original trial dates can use their tickets for the rescheduled event. Ticket holders can request a refund through their point of purchase through Aug. 17, 2020. Since the event was sold out originally, the opportunity to buy tickets will be limited.
USA Gymnastics will email ticket holders about ticketing and refund details within the next 48 hours, according to a press release. Refunded tickets will be available for purchase through Ticketmaster or by clicking here.
St. Louis will also host the 2021 USA Gymnastics Championships at the America’s Center Convention Complex and the Dome June 22-27.
More Sports Coverage
- New COVID-19 restrictions on youth sports in St. Louis County have some parents, players and coaches divided
- Sports Plus at Home Episode 11: Cardinals breakout picks, the Tarasenko impact, and is football in jeopardy this fall?
- Tarasenko feeling good after arduous road back from shoulder injury
- Ryan O'Reilly named finalist for 2019-2020 Lady Byng Trophy
- Cardinals release broadcast schedule