ST. LOUIS — 5 On Your Side's Sports Plus Podcast leans on decades of St. Louis sports knowledge to dissect, analyze, debate, storytell and add historical context to the sports topics captivating the fans of the St. Louis metro area.
We have a potpourri of sorts on this episode of the Sports Plus Podcast. Andy Mohler and Ahmad Hicks join Corey Miller to talk about the Chargers relocation rumors, SLU, Mizzou and Illinois college hoops previews, Ahmad breaks down the high school football scandals in the area and Andy and Corey make another pitch for Ted Simmons to enter the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
Be sure to download, subscribe, rate and review us!
From Cardinals to the Blues, Mizzou to locals excelling on the big stage of the NBA, the Sports Plus Podcast has you covered.
Have something you want us to talk about? Let us know on social media!
It’s hosted and produced by sports producer and reporter Corey Miller and features a rotation of guests, including Frank Cusumano, Mike Bush, Ahmad Hicks, Hanna Yates and others.
You can listen to the latest episodes in the player above or by clicking here.
KSDK's Sports Plus Podcast is available for free on all podcast apps and services.
Make sure to subscribe to get the latest episode as soon as it drops.
Take a listen and let us know what you think! Send us your thoughts, comments and topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sports Plus Podcast Rewind episodes:
- Mike Bush looks back on a Sports Plus interview with John Wooden
- Mike Bush and Stan Musial talk hitting and harmonicas on the Sports Plus couch
- Steve Carlton talks about learning slider, trade from Cardinals on classic Sports Plus episode
- Mike Bush remembers a classic interview with the legendary Jack Buck
- Mike Bush remembers when Harry Caray visited Sports Plus in 1993
- Sports Plus Podcast Rewind: Bob Gibson