ST. LOUIS — It’s never too cold to raise beers and cheers!
Gather around the bonfires or on the heated patios Saturday, Jan. 11 for the Cabin Fever Festival at Schlafly Bottleworks in Maplewood. Tickets to sample 40-plus Schlafly brews, a commemorative tasting glass and full access to festival grounds cost $35 in advance or $40 the day of, but the Abby Eats St. Louis podcast team wants you and a friend to go for free!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Follow us @AbbyEatsStLouis on Instagram
- Comment on our post about the sweepstakes with your favorite winter activity
- And tag a friend!
Your window of opportunity closes Friday, Jan. 10 at noon. One lucky winner will receive two tickets. We’ll DM you within the hour of the sweepstakes closing. so you can pick up your free tickets at “Will Call” at the event!
About Abby Eats St. Louis
Abby Llorico tells the story of St. Louis based on what’s on the table. From the hunger for local ingredients, to the booming brunch scene and the craving for creative cocktails, Abby dives into the nitty-gritty of how St. Louis grew to become the foodie town that it is.
Abby Eats St. Louis is available for free on all podcast apps. Take a listen to our latest episodes in the audio player toward the top of this story. We’ve also included links to some of the most popular podcast platforms below.
Make sure to subscribe to get the latest episode as soon as it drops.
Take a listen and let us know what you think! Have a topic idea or just want to send us your thoughts or comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And make sure to follow the Abby Eats St. Louis podcast on Instagram for more photos, videos and food inspiration.
More from Abby Eats St. Louis
- From priesthood to peddling hot sauce: Meet the man behind Hot Charlie's
- Red Hot Riplets: 'The best hot chip in the world'
- Spirits of St. Louis: Craft cocktail business bubbling up in the Lou
- Eat your veggies and love them at these St. Louis restaurants
- Famous-Barr's French onion soup is being served again in St. Louis
- St. Louis-style BBQ: Why we're as good as we think we are
- How to take incredible food photos and wow your friends
- How SweeTARTS got their start by a father and his kids in St. Louis
- You'll soon be able to sip on Missouri Bourbon Whiskey
CABIN FEVER COMMENT-TO-WIN-SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Cabin Fever Festival Comment-to-Win Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who live in the KSDK-TV viewing area and are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Schlafly The Saint Louis Brewery (“Sponsor”), Multimedia KSDK, LLC (“Administrator”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 8:30 a.m. (C.S.T.) on Jan. 7, and end at 12 p.m. (C.D.T.) on Jan. 10, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by visiting the Abby Eats St. Louis Instagram, commenting on the Cabin Fever post, and following all posted instructions. Entries limited to only one (1) entry per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Instagram ID. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor, Administrator or those directed by Sponsor or Administrator. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. On or about or about Jan. 10, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will take home two tickets to the Schlafly Cabin Fever Festival on Saturday, Jan. 11 at Schlafly Bottleworks. ARV: $80.00. Transportation to pick up the prize and all other expenses not expressly provided for above are not included and will be the Winner’s sole responsibility. Conditions, deadlines, blackout dates and expiration dates apply.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about Jan. 10 through a direct Instagram message to the winner’s Instagram account. The winner must respond to such notification within five hours. Failure of winner to respond with such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, the winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification with a valid name that will be used to pick up tickets at Schlafly Bottleworks Cabin Fever Festival Will Call at 7260 Southwest Avenue, Maplewood, MO 63143 within five (5) hours after notification. Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “Cabin Fever Festival Comment-to-Win Sweepstakes” is sponsored by Schlafly The Saint Louis Brewery. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after Jan. 10, 2020), a copy of these Official Rules, or if you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please email Dori Olmos at email@example.com.