ST. LOUIS — Thursday morning is dry and mild in the bi-state, but showers will head into the St. Louis area Thursday afternoon as a cold front moves our way.
Thursday is still warm, despite cloudy skies and the afternoon showers. The next autumn cold front will march across the Midwest.
RELATED: Live interactive radar
This will bring widespread showers to the St. Louis area Thursday night. Expect a warm afternoon in the 70s with a mild night in the 60s.
The cold front moves through early on Friday. The morning is damp, with temperatures falling from the 60s to 50s early in the day. Showers will become less numerous during the day on Friday, with blustery and chilly conditions.
A very cold night in the 30s is expected Friday night into Saturday morning for St. Louis. Some patchy frost may develop under a clearing sky.
The weekend will be sunny, with 50s for afternoon temperatures on Saturday, and 60s on Sunday.
- Historic 10-run first inning sends Cardinals to Game 5 rout of Braves, on to NLCS
- Cardinals get home-field advantage in NLCS after Nationals defeat Dodgers
- Mother of Officer Katlyn Alix files wrongful death lawsuit
- VERIFY: Does St. Louis really have the most STD cases in America?
- Planned Parenthood built in secret prepares to open as protesters rally against 'I'm thankful I'm not dead' | Lincoln Co. mom says she was assaulted by door-to-door salesman
- Duck Donuts gets spooky with Halloween-themed flavors
- Woman behind Stanley Cup tracker Twitter account finally sees the Cup