ST. LOUIS — Another heat wave is warming up the bi-state.
A heat advisory has been issued for St. Louis metro. Temperatures will hit the lower 90s during the hot streak. However, with muggy air, the heat index temperatures for the next three days will range from 95 to 101 degrees.
With the steamy and hot air, heat exhaustion will be a concern. Take extra precautions when spending time outdoors the next few days.
High pressure across the eastern U.S. is bringing this late season heat wave. The heat will last through Thursday afternoon before the area of high pressure moves away.
Our hot streak will be broken by a cold front early Friday morning, with cooler air and a chance for rain.
Top stories people are reading right now:
- News anchor gives on-air rebuttal to viewer critique of attire
- Beers, bears and fall fun at the Saint Louis Zoo for Zootoberfest
- At Last! Blues' roster to be engraved on Stanley Cup this week
- Adorable viral video shows toddler 'besties' running to give each other a hug
- Wendy’s to start serving breakfast in 2020, hiring 20,000 new workers