ST. LOUIS — Seoul Taco will now be offering grocery items and meal kits in addition to its regular menu items.
A variety of pantry staples are available for pick-up and delivery, including tortillas, dairy products, eggs, etc. The restaurant is also selling pre-packaged meal kits of its signature menu items, according to a press release.
The meal kits serve up to four people and will include:
- Gogi Bowl Meal Kit: Choice of protein, choice of rice, gochujang pepper paste, Korean salad mix, green onions, carrot, and eggs (to be cooked at home)
- Burrito Meal Kit: Choice of protein, kimchi fried rice, carrots, green onions, Seoul sauce, wasabi sauce, sour cream, Korean salad mix, and flour tortillas
- Taco Meal Kit: Choice of protein, Korean salad mix, Seoul sauce, green onions, sesame seeds, and corn tortillas
Meats marinated with the restaurant’s signature sauces are available by the pound for guests to cook at home. Seoul Taco is also stocking up on Asian specialty food items such as rice, spices and sauces.
In addition to meal kits and grocery items, the restaurant’s entire menu is available for pick-up and delivery through DoorDash and UberEats.
Grocery items and meal kits are available daily at Seoul Taco locations in Chesterfield, The Grove and the Delmar Loop. The restaurant will begin selling the items at 11 a.m., while supplies last.
Click here for more information on Seoul Taco.
What's Cookin' in the Lou
- Some restaurants ramp up take-out service while others close altogether
- List of restaurants in the St. Louis area offering curbside pickup
- Local farmers, chefs work to get food to people in need
- 'We all lean on each other' | Pappy's Smokehouse owner says St. Louis restaurants are in survival mode
- The Blue Owl Restaurant & Bakery closing until further notice