ST. LOUIS — Want to see “Les Miserables” at the Fabulous Fox Theatre VIP style? It’s your chance to win by registering for Today in St. Louis’ Five at the Fox Sweepstakes.
We’re giving two lucky winners (one per Friday) a two tickets to the opening night performance of “Les Miserables”.
Register once every day. The last chance to register is December 15, 2022, at 2 p.m.
Winners will be announced every Friday morning on Today in St. Louis between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m.
Les Miserables runs January 17 to January 23, 2023, at the Fox Theatre.
About the show:
Cameron Mackintosh presents the acclaimed production of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg’s Tony Award-winning musical phenomenon, Les Misérables.
This brilliant staging has taken the world by storm and has been hailed as “Les Mis for the 21st Century” (Huffington Post), “a reborn dream of a production” (Daily Telegraph) and “one of the greatest musicals ever created” (Chicago Tribune). Set against the backdrop of 19th century France, Les Misérables tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption – a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit. This epic and uplifting story has become one of the most celebrated musicals in theatrical history.
The magnificent score of Les Misérables includes the songs “I Dreamed a Dream,” “On My Own,” “Bring Him Home,” “One Day More,” “Master of the House” and many more. Seen by over 130 million people worldwide in 53 countries and 22 languages, Les Misérables is undisputedly one of the world’s most popular musicals.
1. No purchase necessary. Register at www.ksdk.com.
2. Open to legal U.S. residents of KSDK’s designated viewing audience who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
3. All entries must be received by 2:00 p.m. (C.T.) on Thursday, December 15, 2022.
4. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received to be held on or about each of the following days: December 8 and December 15, 2022.
5. Each winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets to the opening night performance of “Les Miserables” on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, at the Fox Theatre. (Total ARV of each prize package: $160).
6. Winners will be announced each Friday on Today in St. Louis program between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m. (C.T.) on December 9 and December 16, 2022.
FIVE AT THE FOX SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the FIVE AT THE FOX Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the City of St. Louis, Missouri and the following counties: St. Louis County; MO, St. Louis City, MO; Calhoun, IL; Clay, IL; Randolph, IL; Washington, IL; Marion, IL; Fayette, IL; Montgomery, IL; Macoupin, IL; Greene, IL; Bond, IL; Jersey, IL; Madison, IL; Clinton, IL; St. Clair, IL; Monroe, IL; Phelps, MO; Reynolds, MO; Jefferson, MO; Franklin, MO; St. Charles, MO; Warren, MO; Lincoln, MO; Pike, MO; Gasconade, MO; Crawford, MO; Washington, MO; Iron, MO; St. Francois, MO; and Ste. Genevieve, MO who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KSDK-TV (“Sponsor”), Fox Associates, TEGNA., Inc. and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of KSDK Sweepstakes/Contests entered.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 4:01 a.m. (C.T.) on December 5, 2022, and end at 2:00 p.m. (C.T.) on December 15, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting FIVE AT THE FOX Sweepstakes official registration page on the KSDK-TV website at www.ksdk.com and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor regarding Sponsor’s products and services. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Maximum of one (1) email entry per person per day of the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received by 2:00 p.m. (C.T.) December 15, 2022.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor, and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received to be held on or about each of the following days: December 8 and December 15, 2022. There will be a total of two (2) winners.
5. Prizes and Odds. Each winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets to the opening night performance of “Les Miserables” (ARV: $160) on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, at the Fox Theatre (527 North Grand, St. Louis, MO 63103);
(Total ARV of each prize package: $160).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winners will be notified within three business days following their selection as winner at the telephone number and/or email address provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Winner must either respond to the email notification within 24 hours or answer the telephone notification in person. Failure to reach winner in person by phone after three (3) attempts or failure by winner to respond to Sponsor’s email within such time period or return of email notification as undeliverable may
result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. After verification of each winner, the identity of the winner will be announced on Sponsor’s “Today in St. Louis” program. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at KSDK-TV, 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101 within twenty four (24) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (C.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (C.T.) weekdays) and a valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as guest of Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for the operation of the performance or the Fox Theatre, including delays, rescheduling, cancellations or closings.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. FIVE AT THE FOX Sweepstakes is sponsored by KSDK-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winner and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name of the winners (available after March 20, 2014 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.ksdk.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), FIVE AT THE FOX Sweepstakes, 1000 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Chrissy Pitchford at firstname.lastname@example.org.