PEVELY, Mo. — A Pevely man recently won $1 million on a scratcher.
Francesco Abate won the top prize on the Missouri Lottery “Monopoly” scratchers game. He bought the winning ticket from On The Run off of Highway Z in Pevely.
In the last fiscal year, players in Jefferson County won more than $30.7 million in Missouri Lottery prizes, according to a press release.
More Local News
- Love and basketball | The St. Louis all-star hoops couple
- Watch these alpacas take a field trip around the zoo
- Missouri Department of Conservation to temporarily waive fishing permits starting Friday
- Missouri food stamp benefits increase, get extension during coronavirus outbreak
- HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital accepting sewn non-clinical face masks
- $500M development in the pipeline for Chesterfield
- 'We all lean on each other' | Pappy's Smokehouse owner says St. Louis restaurants are in survival mode