If you know of a closure that is not on our list please share the information in the comments section of this story, or post the information on our Facebook page so we can update this story. For the latest road closures, check the MoDOT Travel’s Guide.
Floodwaters have closed roadways in the St. Louis area and are expected to close more as waters continue to rise.
- The southbound lanes of I-55 are now open between Butler Hill Road and 141.
- MoDOT reopened the westbound lanes of I-44 from I-270 to Route 100 Thursday afternoon.
- All lanes of I-44 near Jerome in Phelps County at mile marker 172 just west of Rolla are now open.
- All lanes of 141 at Interstate 44 closed Sunday at 10 p.m.
- Tesson Ferry at 141 is now OPEN
- The east and westbound lanes of Route 30 (Gravois) are now OPEN at 141.
- More than 100 roads and highways are currently closed across the state.
St. Louis County
- All lanes of I-44 west of I-270 through Eureka are now OPEN
- Route 30 from Route 141 to Rahning is now OPEN
- Route 109 from Eureka High School to Route W is now OPEN
- Route 21 at Meramec River is now OPEN
St. Charles County
- Route 67 will have traffic running one lane in each direction from the Lewis and Clark Bridge in Alton, IL to Route 94 near West Alton
- Route 79 IS OPEN
- Route 61 at Troy IS OPEN
- Route 30 is now OPEN
Cuivre River. MoDOT established barriers at each closure, including signs to mark the detours.
You can see the full map of road closure from MoDOT at http://traveler.modot.org/map/, or call 1-888-ASK MODOT (275-6636).
Illinois is also seeing roads close due to flooding. In the metro east, several roads are also closed.
- Brussels Ferry
- US 50 at Silver Creek between O'Fallon and Lebanon -- LANE RESTRICTIONS
- IL 3 south of Chester
- IL 100 west of IL 3 to IL 16
- IL 3 truck bypass in Chester
- Kaskaskia Street in Chester
- IL 155 in Prairie DuRocher
- US 67 from the Clark Bridge going into Missouri has one lane of two-way traffic in the northbound lanes.
- The Chester Bridge over the Mississippi River in Randolph County will be closed Thursday at noon