Election Results Section
The 2020 General Election caps off a challenging year for the United States, as Americans navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and calls for social justice amid the high stakes of a presidential election year. The balance of power is in play on both the federal and state levels. 5 On Your Side is providing the latest local, state and national election results in real time.
We’ll have complete coverage and results from our area’s hottest races including the race for Missouri governor, Missouri’s 2nd Congressional District, St. Louis County Executive’s race as well as the race for Dick Durbin’s U.S. Senate seat and the race for Illinois’ 13th Congressional District.
Be sure to check out our Voter Guide for registration information, voting locations, mail-in ballot steps and a review of major candidates. Download the KSDK app to get alerts when races are called by texting APP to 314-444-5125.
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
United States PresidentPrecincts: 0 / 0 (99% reporting)
Missouri US House District 2Precincts: 798 / 798 (100% reporting)
Illinois Income Tax AmendPrecincts: 10,392 / 10,455 (99% reporting)
Missouri Amendment 3Precincts: 3,692 / 3,692 (100% reporting)
Missouri US House District 1Precincts: 729 / 729 (100% reporting)
Illinois US House District 12Precincts: 649 / 649 (100% reporting)
Illinois US House District 13Precincts: 602 / 602 (100% reporting)
Missouri Amendment 1Precincts: 3,692 / 3,692 (100% reporting)
Missouri Lt GovernorPrecincts: 3,692 / 3,692 (100% reporting)
Missouri Secretary of StatePrecincts: 3,692 / 3,692 (100% reporting)
Missouri TreasurerPrecincts: 3,692 / 3,692 (100% reporting)
Missouri GovernorPrecincts: 3,692 / 3,692 (100% reporting)
Missouri Attorney GeneralPrecincts: 3,692 / 3,692 (100% reporting)
- Trump says he'll leave White House if Electoral College seats Biden, promises Georgia rally
- AP: Biden becomes first presidential candidate with 80 million votes in historic victory
- Michigan board certifies election for Joe Biden
- President Trump's legal team cried vote fraud, but courts found none
- Antony Blinken to be Biden's pick for secretary of state
- Claim that Trump 'was never given an orderly transition of power' is false
- Trump team requests recount of Georgia presidential vote
- Judge throws out Trump's bid to stop Pennsylvania vote certification
- A look at President Trump's long-shot election legal challenges
- Romney: Trump's efforts to overturn election 'undemocratic'
- AP: Joe Biden wins Georgia after hand tally affirms lead over Trump
- Presidential Election 2020: Live results from across the US
- Biden's 2020 electoral margin same as Trump in 2016 before 'faithless electors'
- VERIFY: No evidence that presidential election votes were tallied overseas
- Trump, Giuliani take frantic steps to overturn Biden victory