MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Mo. — Workers on the front lines of the fight against the coronavirus got another helping hand on Thursday.
Grey Eagle Distributors and Essentia brand water teamed up to donate more than 50,000 bottles of water to health care workers, first responders and government officials in the City of St. Louis and St. Louis County.
Here's how they distributed the water:
- 4,368 bottles - St. Louis County Fire/EMS
- 2,184 bottles - St. Louis City Fire/EMS
- 2,184 bottles - St. Louis City mayor
- 2,184 bottles - St. Louis county executive
- 10,920 bottles - SSM Health
- 28,392 bottles - BJC HealthCare
“Grey Eagle is honored to partner with Essentia to help support the individuals working on the frontlines to take care of our community,” David Stokes, CEO of Grey Eagle Distributors said. “We are passionate about helping our community as we combat this national pandemic.”
RELATED: SLU head coach Travis Ford, wife Heather donate 2,000 face shields to Saint Louis University Hospital
RELATED: 'We need the support that we're getting right now' | St. Louis groups aim to feed thousands in hard-hit communities