ST. LOUIS — An investigation is underway after two people killed and two others were injured in a shooting in south St. Louis early Saturday morning.
Police were called to the 5200 block of Tennessee Avenue just before 4 a.m. for a shooting. When officers arrived, they found three men and a woman in a car suffering from gunshot wounds.
One of the men was pronounced dead at the scene. He was identified Sunday afternoon as Tajuan Green, a 25-year-old from St. Louis.
Another man was taken to the hospital in critical condition. He later died.
The third man and the woman were also taken to the hospital, but their condition is unknown.
Anyone with information about this incident should call the homicide division at 314-444-5371, or CrimeStoppers at 866-371-TIPS (8477).
Editor's note: Saturday morning, police first reported that two people were killed in the shooting. They later confirmed that one person died, and another person was in critical condition. The person in critical condition has since died.
- Children's artwork shows chilling effects of St. Louis violence
- 'The responsibility is on the adult' | Local group teaches families about gun locks after another child shoots and kills self
- St. Louis Blues pup Barclay turns 1 year old
- 'In all of 2018 we had 2, now we have 6' | Hospital rolls out gun lock program amidst gun violence epidemic
- 18-year-old charged in shooting death of 13-year-old boy in north county
- Father charged after 3-year-old fatally shoots himself in north county
- Could you make it 30 hours in a coffin? The challenge returns to Six Flags St. Louis!
- 12 former Missouri clergy could face prosecution after sex abuse investigation