ST. LOUIS — Following their Stanley Cup win, some Blues players will be hanging out around the St. Louis area this weekend to sign autographs for fans.
Ryan O’Reilly will be at West County Center at 6 p.m. on Friday. O’Reilly won the Stanley Cup MVP award and the Selke Award for best defensive forward.
Alex Pietrangelo will be at Fan Cave Sports in Chesterfield at 6:30 p.m. on Friday to sign autographs.
Pat Maroon will be there at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday to sign autographs.
MORE ON THE BLUES
- 3 Blues players stop by Andy Cohen’s show to play a different kind of hockey
- Ryan O'Reilly wins Selke Trophy as NHL's best defensive forward
- Macy's celebrates St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Championship
- The St. Louis Blues are now completely locally owned
- Barclay is the Stanley pup and the best team dog
- Historic Ellisville park renamed in honor of Blues Stanley Cup win
- Opinion | Grading the 2018-19 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues
- Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues preseason schedule released
- Blues fans emerge from a parade hangover to get autographs from Robert Thomas