- Yes, you can ask your doctor or nurse if they’re vaccinated against COVID-19, but they don’t have to tell you
- Antibody therapies effective against COVID-19 variants, WashU animal study finds
- US hitting encouraging milestones on decreasing virus deaths and more vaccinations
- Biden outlines vaccine plan, set to miss global-sharing goal
- Busch Stadium mass vaccination event starts Monday
- Madison County's COVID-19 mass vaccination site to close for good on July 3
More COVID-19 Vaccine Headlines
- In poorest countries, COVID-19 surges worsen shortages of vaccines
- VERIFY: How do the vaccines do against the Delta variant of COVID-19?
- Can you mix and match COVID-19 vaccines?
- US buys another 200 million doses of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine
- St. Louis' largest employer to require COVID-19 vaccinations
- Washington University to require COVID-19 vaccination for faculty, staff, trainees for 2021
- No, the COVID-19 vaccine can’t make people magnetic
- Extra COVID vaccine may help protect transplant patients