- US recommends 'pause' for Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccines over rare clot reports
- Vaccine supply increases, so Metro East health officials push for more people to get COVID-19 shots
- St. Louis construction firm is mandating vaccine use — and a return to the office
- Pre-registration no longer required for COVID vaccinations in St. Louis County
- COVID vaccine test subjects getting 3rd shot in fight against variants
- US colleges divided over requiring student COVID-19 vaccinations
More COVID-19 Vaccine Headlines
- Pfizer asks FDA to allow its COVID-19 vaccine for younger teens
- Need a dose? Go to the Dome | Vaccine event able to administer thousands more doses than the demand so far
- Why you shouldn't expect local 'vaccine passports'
- VERIFY: How the COVID-19 vaccine could impact your mammogram
- All Missourians eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccines Friday
- You're vaccinated, but your kids are not. What can you do?
- VERIFY: What does your vaccine reaction say about how you would have fared with COVID-19?
- Missouri Senate votes to ban vaccine passports