- Missouri vaccine providers can begin administering Pfizer COVID-19 booster shots
- What the latest booster guidance means for people who got Johnson & Johnson, Moderna shots
- Yes, Johnson & Johnson is planning to make its COVID-19 vaccine available for teens and young children
- Biden gets COVID-19 booster shot after authorization
- After surviving measles, mumps and chickenpox, woman advocates for COVID vaccine, booster
- St. Louis city and county COVID-19 vaccination clinics now offer gift cards as incentives
More COVID-19 Vaccine Headlines
- US booster shots start, even as millions remain unprotected
- Texas doctor says clinical trials on new COVID-19 treatment pills show positive results
- Yes, what vaccine you get will determine what booster you get | Verify
- 182.5 million Americans fully vaccinated. Here's what percent that is.
- 2 countries with high COVID vaccination rates dropping many or all restrictions
- Yes, children who are mature enough have the ability to opt out of a COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Ask Allie: Can adults receive COVID-19 antibodies from breast milk?
- 3rd round of Missouri vaccine lottery winners announced