ST. LOUIS — New hospital admissions increased from 16 to 28, according to data provided by the St. Louis Metropolitan Task Force.
Below are the other data points provided by the task force. The data is lagged by two days.
- The seven-day moving average of hospital admissions increased from 16 on Monday to 18 on Tuesday.
- The seven-day moving average of hospitalizations stayed the same at 137.
- Inpatient confirmed COVID-19 positive hospitalizations decreased from 149 Monday to 143 Tuesday.
- Inpatient suspected COVID-19 positive hospitalizations decreased from 106 to 94.
- The number of confirmed COVID-19 positive patients in the ICUs increased from 35 to 39.
- The number of confirmed COVID-19 positive patients on ventilators increased from 22 to 23.
- Across the system hospitals, 28 COVID-19 patients were discharged Monday, bringing the cumulative number of COVID-19 patients discharged to 2,891.
On Monday, the task force announced it would change the way it reports data so that suspected cases are not included, only confirmed COVID-19 cases.
The task force is scheduled to provide a briefing on Facebook live Wednesday at 3:30 p.m.
Over the last week, there has been a 10% increase in cases across Missouri, according to data provided on the state's dashboard. Gov. Mike Parson is scheduled to give a COVID-19 briefing Tuesday at 3 p.m.