HAZELWOOD, Mo. — A man is in critical condition after he was shot Monday night.
At around 8:30 p.m., police were called to the 5200 block of Ville Rosa Lane for a shooting.
When officers arrived, they found a 19-year-old man in the street with a gunshot wound.
He was taken to an area hospital in critical condition.
Anyone with information on the shooting should contact Hazelwood police at (314) 838-5000.
- Deals and steals: A Black Friday safety guide for shoppers
- 'You feel violated' | St. Louis County sees an almost 40% increase in car thefts, break-ins this year
- 'He broke my nose': Mother of murdered 7-year-old assaulted, gets phone stolen on MetroLink train
- Wellspent Brewing will reopen in 2020—but in a smaller space
- These are St. Louis' best public middle schools