ST. LOUIS — There’s a lot going on in the world right now, and sometimes it can be difficult to deal with it all. That’s why 5 On Your Side is again partnering with Behavioral Health Response to provide St. Louisans with a free resource for mental health help.
Trained mental health professionals are volunteering to talk to anyone about problems, stress or other mental health issues for free over the phone.
To speak to a mental health professional, call 314-469-6644 between 10 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 2. If you experience a long hold time, try calling back when a newscast is not on the air.
Everything discussed in the phone calls remains confidential.
More mental health resources:
- Zoom and FaceTime: Here's how St. Louis mentors are staying connected amid a pandemic
- St. Louis native broadcaster opens up about suicide and depression, hoping his story can help others
- Former Cardinals utilityman Drew Robinson opens up to ESPN about surviving suicide attempt, and making the most of his second chance
- Counselor working with Alton police for mental health calls
- New program in St. Louis will direct mental health 911 calls to therapists