ST. LOUIS — To celebrate the Blues' Stanley Cup win, the cup will make an appearance at Busch Stadium on Wednesday, June 26 when the St. Louis Cardinals take on the Oakland Athletics.
Players Ryan O’Reilly, Vladimir Tarasenko and Pat Maroon will join the cup during pre-game and in-game ceremonies on the field, according to a press release.
Members of the coaching staff, Craig Berube, Steve Ott, Mike Van Ryn, David Alexander and Sean Ferrell will also attend.
Twenty-thousand fans 16 years old and older will be able to take home a “Gloria-ous” t-shirt from the game.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, click here.
MORE ON THE BLUES
- Blues will host Capitals in home opener in October
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital sends 200 bears to Boston Children’s Hospital
- 3 Blues players stop by Andy Cohen’s show to play a different kind of hockey
- Ryan O'Reilly wins Selke Trophy as NHL's best defensive forward
- The St. Louis Blues are now completely locally owned
- Historic Ellisville park renamed in honor of Blues Stanley Cup win
- Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues preseason schedule released
- Photos: Blues fans at the Stanley Cup Championship Parade