- 4.4M Americans roll up sleeves for omicron-targeted boosters
- Canada to drop vaccine mandate at border Sept. 30
- St. Louis County health dept. administering omicron-targeted COVID-19 booster
- Biden in 60 Minutes interview: COVID-19 pandemic is 'over'
- Needle-less COVID-19 vaccine developed at Washington University approved for use in India
- Movie chain Cineworld files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- After pandemic setback, health officials urge St. Louis parents to make sure their children are vaccinated
- Government to pause free COVID test orders soon
- Moderna plans to sue Pfizer for patent infringement over COVID-19 vaccine technology
- Updated COVID boosters are close. But how much will they help?
- Study: Pfizer COVID pill showed no benefit in younger adults
- Jill Biden tests positive for COVID again on busy day for White House
- Pfizer's COVID vaccine for children under 5 is 73% effective
- COVID vaccines for fall: Pfizer seeks OK of updated boosters