ST. LOUIS — The NHL has announced more start times for upcoming games in the second round of playoff games for the Stanley Cup.
The Colorado Avalanche hold a 3-1 series lead against the St. Louis Blues after back-to-back wins on the Blues' home ice.
The best-of-seven series will at least have a Game 5, which the NHL announced will start at 7 p.m. CDT Wednesday in Denver.
Game 6, if necessary, will get underway at 7 p.m. CDT Friday in St. Louis. No start time has been announced yet for Game 7, should that game be played. It's set to be Sunday, May 29 in Colorado.
The Blues beat the Minnesota Wild 5-1 in Game 6 in the first round of the playoffs, taking the series win.
This is the first time the Blues have advanced to the second round of playoff games since they won the Stanley Cup in 2019.
The Avalanche were the best team in the Western Conference during the regular season, going 56-19-7 and amassing 119 points. They lost out on the Presidents' Trophy by three points to the Florida Panthers.
Blues vs. Avalanche Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 2 schedule:
- Game 1 in Colorado Tuesday, May 17 at 8:30 p.m. CST (Avalanche 3-2)
- Game 2 in Colorado Thursday, May 19 at 8:30 p.m. CST (Blues 4-1)
- Game 3 in St. Louis Saturday, May 21 at 7 p.m. CST (Avalanche 5-2)
- Game 4 in St. Louis Monday, May 23 at 8:30 p.m. CST (Avalanche 6-3)
- Game 5 in Colorado Wednesday, May 25 at 7 p.m. CST
- Game 6* in St. Louis Friday, May 27 at 7 p.m. CST
- Game 7* in Colorado Sunday, May 29 time TBD