ST. LOUIS — Coffee lovers who work in or visit downtown St. Louis now have another place to grab a cup and a pastry.
After being closed since March 2020, at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kaldi's Coffee on Monday reopened its location in downtown St. Louis at Citygarden.
Kaldi's made the announcement on their Instagram page last week, saying the location at 808 Chestnut Street will reopen July 18.
The Citygarden location is now streamlined, the team at Kaldi's said. Only coffee, drinks and bakery items are sold there. The team is looking into adding back more food options, but that plan is to be determined.
The Citygarden location is open Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
According to Kaldi's website, there are eight locations in the St. Louis area. Kaldi's is also opening a location in Ellisville soon that features the first drive-thru for the coffee company. That location is slated to open in the coming weeks, said the team at Kaldi's.
The coffee shop also has three locations in Atlanta, Georgia.
Kaldi's first opened in 1994 with their cafe in the Demun neighborhood, according to Kaldi's website.
Kaldi's is also hiring, to learn more about that, click here.
More St. Louis Food News:
- Companion Baking to close a cafe location
- 9 Mile Garden developers to open new food truck garden in Cottleville July 1
- Arby's franchisee plans $11.5M renovation of its St. Louis-area locations
- Sugarfire Smokehouse to open new location in Jefferson County
- Restaurant patios that will transport you well beyond St. Louis