ST. LOUIS — Do you love doughnuts? What about burgers? Wednesday night at Mac’s Local Eats, you’ll have the chance to try the two together.
Mac’s debuted the special burger last week and said it sold out early, so the restaurant brought it back for round two!
The burger is available from 4 p.m. until it is sold out. Mac’s is also offering its Southside Mac as a special on Wednesday.
Click here for a look at the full menu.
What's Cookin' in the Lou
- Clementine’s Creamery to open Lake St. Louis shop next month
- Eckert’s Farm to open new seasonal market in St. Louis area
- Take a peek inside Mission Taco's newest location
- St. Louis’ frozen pizza market just got a saucy new addition
- Shake Shack opens second St. Louis area location
- Olive + Oak launches first canned beer in honor of owners' son who passed away