LAKE ST LOUIS, Mo. — Ice cream lovers, rejoice!
The Lake St. Louis spot is Clementine’s fourth and largest location at 2,300 square feet. There will be plenty of outdoor space so customers can practice social distancing while enjoying a scoop, or two... or three.
The spot opens at noon and is located in The Meadows Shopping Center at 20 Meadows Circle Drive.
“We've received so much excitement and support for this location so THANK YOU,” the shop wrote on Instagram. “We can't wait to serve our new Lake St. Louis community.”
What's Cookin' in the Lou
- 'Sexiest ice cream alive': Clementine’s Creamery makes 'The O List' in Oprah Magazine
- Clementine's Creamery wins two national awards for specialty ice cream flavors
- Eckert’s Farm to open new seasonal market in St. Louis area
- St. Louis’ frozen pizza market just got a saucy new addition
- BEAST Craft BBQ to open its 3rd location this summer, bringing new dishes, cocktails
- New Asian-inspired gourmet sandwich shop now open in Central West End