ST. LOUIS — The Missouri election was held Tuesday, Nov. 8 and the results are in!
Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt was elected to the U.S. Senate, Cori Bush and Ann Wagner were reelected to the U.S. House of Representatives and perhaps the biggest news of all, Missouri voters passed Amendment 3 to legalize recreational marijuana.
So, you may be wondering how people voted across the state. Well, 5 On Your Side has a county-by-county breakdown in the map below.
Use the bar at the top to choose which race you’d like to view. Then, click on which county you’d like to view. You can also view Amendment 3 by clicking the bar at the top.
For a look at how Illinois voted, click here.
- Sam Page defeats Mark Mantovani for St. Louis County Executive
- Megan Green defeats Jack Coatar for Board of Aldermen president
- Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker beats GOP foe in pricey race
- US Sen. Duckworth defeats Chicago-area lawyer Kathy Salvi to win 2nd term
- Legal marijuana was on the ballot in 5 states. Here's how they voted.