ST. LOUIS — You can spend an evening with the Cardinals of the 1980s at the Grandel Theatre next month.
The one-night-only event will feature former Cardinals manager Whitey Herzog and special guests from his teams.
The event will be emceed by Dan O’Neill, sports writer and author of the new book ‘Celebration: The Magic of the Cardinals in the 1980s.’
The event will also include an audio-visual presentation as well as stories from Herzog and 1980s players Andy Van Slyke, Rick Horton and Tom Lawless.
Tickets for the event are $30 for general admission and $65 for premium seating which includes a copy of the book.
The event will be held on Nov. 6 at 7 p.m. at the Grandel Theatre, located at 3610 Grandel Square in St. Louis.
Click here to purchase tickets.
MORE LOCAL NEWS
- Mom gets to hear son's heartbeat again 5 years after his death
- St. Louis' most expensive private primary schools
- 2 house fires erupt in East St. Louis Tuesday morning
- 'He's a 16-year-old kid, he's my kid' | Mom of Cardinal Ritter player at center of scandal tells her side of story
- South city bar owner fighting for his life after being hit and dragged down street by car thief
- CBC soccer coach Terry Michler earns career win No. 1,000
- 'They will kill you' | Jefferson County man has warning after video shows him confronting thief