UNIVERSITY CITY, Mo. — A new restaurant has officially opened in the Delmar Loop, and it’s all about chicken.
Chicken Out opened its doors on Wednesday. The team behind Sugarfire Smoke House and Hi-Pointe Drive-In launched the new restaurant.
On the menu, you’ll find starters, salads, sides and a list of sandwiches. But these are not your average chicken sandwiches...
For example, “The Fit Chick" includes marinated grilled chicken breast, kale slaw and avocado-yogurt dressing and “Mo Parm Mo Fowl” includes chicken parmesan with marinara, arugula and cheesy garlic bread.
The restaurant is located at 6197 Delmar Boulevard and is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Click here for a look at the full menu.
What's Cookin' in the Lou
- Juneteenth inspires 'sweet celebration of freedom' at St. Louis bakery
- BEAST Craft BBQ to open its 3rd location this summer, bringing new dishes, cocktails
- New Asian-inspired gourmet sandwich shop now open in Central West End
- Anheuser-Busch to host virtual beer tasting
- Olive + Oak launches first canned beer in honor of owners' son who passed away