ST. LOUIS — A 63-year-old man is in critical condition after crashing his moped Wednesday afternoon.
The crash happened around 3:30 p.m. in the area of Chippewa Street and Morganford Road.
Police said they responded to the area for a “person struck” and discovered the man lost control of his moped and struck a curb.
He was taken to an area hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department said Accident Reconstruction is handling the investigation.
More Local News
- 5-year-old boy, woman injured during shooting in St. Louis
- When Lambert airport expects flights to rebound — and the one route that may not come back
- Ella Jones sworn in as Ferguson’s first Black, first woman mayor
- Here's why candy-filled Easter eggs are on grocery store shelves right now
- Gateway Arch National Park and Museum reopens to visitors after nearly 3 months
- St. Charles planning July 4 riverfront fireworks display