ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. — A man who was burned in a fire at a north county home where a woman was killed has died.
Travion Adams, 26, died on Dec. 7.
At around 5 a.m. on Dec. 5, police were called to a home in the 9800 block of Dennis Drive for a fire.
Shortly after police responded to the home, officers were told a man was dropped off at an area hospital with burns. They later determined he was injured in the house fire.
The St. Louis Regional Bomb and Arson Unit responded to the scene to investigate. They have determined the fire was intentional and it started in a bedroom in the house.
This is the same home where a woman was shot and killed on Dec. 4. Police are investigating the two incidents, but at this time, there is no known connection between the homicide and the fire.
Anyone with information should call St. Louis County police at 636-529-8210 or CrimeStoppers at 1-866-371-TIPS(8477).
- Man charged with second-degree murder after man found dead near north county apartment complex
- Culpeppers Grill and Bar in Central West End closes
- New numbers show drug overdoses are at a new high in St. Louis
- Woman shot by officer in Ladue Schnucks parking lot files lawsuit
- St. Louis Aquarium website crashed after opening day announcement