ST. LOUIS — Nine colleges across the state of Missouri were named as some of the best colleges in the country by the Princeton Review.
The schools were featured in the 2020 edition of "The Best 385 Colleges."
The list is based on feedback from a survey taken by 140,000 students from across the country.
The Missouri schools to make the list include:
- University of Missouri
- Washington University
- Saint Louis University
- Truman State University
- Drury University
- College of the Ozarks
- Missouri University of Science Technology
- Stephens College
- William Jewell College
Click here to view the full list of colleges.
MORE LOCAL NEWS
- Eckert’s donates 100 pumpkins to the Saint Louis Zoo
- 'God was working here': Columbia, Illinois couple OK after losing home in explosion
- 2 holiday-themed pop-up bars coming to St. Louis this Christmas season
- Most Missouri school kids aren't at grade level in English, math
- Bags, bowling and beer: Recess STL coming soon to The Grove
- St. Louis teacher receives national award for excellence in math and science
- Where to find some of the best pasta in St. Louis