ST. LOUIS — Takashima Records, a Japanese-inspired cocktail lounge and record label, will host its soft opening in The Grove next week.
The hybrid bar, hi-fi listening room and record label — inspired by similar hangouts in Japan — is selling tickets for early and late "seatings" from Feb. 13 to Feb. 15. Tickets are $20 and will go toward patrons' bills at the end of the night, according to its website.
Takashima Records is the brainchild of Casey Colgan and Sean Baltzel, who's behind Tower Classic Tattoo, Knife & Flag Aprons, Union Barber Shop and Parlor Arcade Bar. It will serve a curated cocktail menu, as well as play a variety of music from local, national and international DJs.
Click here for more stories from the St. Louis Business Journal.
More Local News
- Why the BattleHawks' newest corporate partner sets the team apart in the XFL
- Stolen phones keep getting sold to recycling kiosks
- The Kurt Warner story is coming to the big screen as biopic
- Pizza crust manufacturer buys facility in St. Charles, brings more than 100 jobs
- Take a peek inside this historic Clayton hotel's $3.5M renovation
- 'St. Louisans who started the dream' | Helping in Haiti 10 years after devastating earthquake